You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
FC Pyunik VS FC Avan Academy, away win is expected

ARM D1FC Pyunik VS FC Avan Academy, away win is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:15:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Armenia Premier League -- FC Pyunik VS FC Avan Academy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, FC Pyunik got 7 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Pyunik got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 76.9%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, FC Avan Academy got 10 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Avan Academy got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Pyunik 0.97--0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 454 matches, the home team got 190 wins, 130 draws and 134 losses. Home win rate: 41.85%; Draw win rate: 28.63%; Away win rate: 29.52%; Home odds win rate: 46.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 564 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 159 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 41.84%; Draw win rate: 28.19%; Away win rate: 29.96%; Over odds win rate: 45.39%; Draw odds win rate: 6.91%; Under odds win rate: 47.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.40-1.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 23 games, the home team got 7 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 47.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Pyunik(22.5%), Draw(25.4%), FC Avan Academy(52.1%)

 

FC Pyunik VS FC Avan Academy, away win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.