For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Deportivo Pasto VS Atletico Bucaramanga, hosts to win

COL D1Deportivo Pasto VS Atletico Bucaramanga, hosts to win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:18:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Deportivo Pasto VS Atletico Bucaramanga 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Deportivo Pasto got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Deportivo Pasto got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Atletico Bucaramanga got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Atletico Bucaramanga got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Deportivo Pasto 0.96-0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1118 matches, the home team got 462 wins, 312 draws and 344 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 30.77%; Home odds win rate: 48.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 721 matches, the home team got 294 wins, 230 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 40.78%; Draw win rate: 31.90%; Away win rate: 27.32%; Over odds win rate: 44.11%; Draw odds win rate: 7.63%; Under odds win rate: 48.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.95-3.15-3.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 20 wins, 23 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 37.74%; Draw win rate: 43.40%; Away win rate: 18.87%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Deportivo Pasto(52.4%), Draw(28.7%), Atletico Bucaramanga(19.0%)


Deportivo Pasto VS Atletico Bucaramanga, hosts to win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.