You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dalkurd FF VS Orgryte, home fight for win

SWE D2Dalkurd FF VS Orgryte, home fight for win

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:44:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Dalkurd FF VS Orgryte 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Dalkurd FF got 1 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Dalkurd FF got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, Orgryte got 2 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Orgryte got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dalkurd FF 1.04-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1379 matches, the home team got 562 wins, 385 draws and 432 losses. Home win rate: 40.75%; Draw win rate: 27.92%; Away win rate: 31.33%; Home odds win rate: 42.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5135 matches, the home team got 2255 wins, 1399 draws and 1481 losses. Home win rate: 43.91%; Draw win rate: 27.24%; Away win rate: 28.84%; Over odds win rate: 45.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 48.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.37-3.10-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 12 wins, 14 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 42.42%; Away win rate: 21.21%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dalkurd FF(41.0%), Draw(27.8%), Orgryte(31.2%)

Dalkurd FF VS Orgryte, home fight for win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.