You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Crotone VS Frosinone, tend to Frosinone

ITA D2Crotone VS Frosinone, tend to Frosinone

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 27 Jul 2020 10:28:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Crotone VS Frosinone 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Crotone got 19 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 2 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Crotone got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Frosinone got 14 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 5 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Frosinone got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Crotone 0.78-0/-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 matches, the home team got 14 wins, 12 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 30.43%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 43.48%; Home odds win rate: 56.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 202 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 45 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 48.51%; Draw win rate: 22.28%; Away win rate: 29.21%; Over odds win rate: 46.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 47.52%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-3.05-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 14 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Crotone(33.1%), Draw(29.3%), Frosinone(37.6%)

Crotone VS Frosinone, tend to Frosinone

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.