For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Croatia VS Hungary, Croatia may win

EURO CupCroatia VS Hungary, Croatia may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:36:51 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA European Championship -- Croatia VS Hungary 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Croatia got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Hungary got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Croatia 0.92-1/1.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 588 matches, the home team got 317 wins, 119 draws and 152 losses. Home win rate: 53.91%; Draw win rate: 20.24%; Away win rate: 25.85%; Home odds win rate: 40.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 658 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 168 draws and 192 losses. Home win rate: 45.29%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 48.02%; Draw odds win rate: 3.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-4.20-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 40 wins, 11 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 18.33%; Away win rate: 15.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Croatia(70.5%), Draw(19.0%), Hungary(10.5%)

 

Croatia VS Hungary, Croatia may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.