You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cracovia Krakow VS Pogon Szczecin, host win easily

POL PRCracovia Krakow VS Pogon Szczecin, host win easily

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:21:31 GMT        

Match Time:6/29/2020 23:59 Monday

Poland Ekstraklasa -- Cracovia Krakow VS Pogon Szczecin 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Cracovia Krakow got 14 wins, 4 draws, 12 losses and placed the 5 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Cracovia Krakow got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Pogon Szczecin got 12 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Pogon Szczecin got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cracovia Krakow 0.91-0.5-1.01. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 310 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 89 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 28.71%; Away win rate: 25.48%; Home odds win rate: 47.74%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 828 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 205 draws and 262 losses. Home win rate: 43.60%; Draw win rate: 24.76%; Away win rate: 31.64%; Over odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 7.00%; Under odds win rate: 45.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.90-3.30-4.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 77 games, the home team got 43 wins, 21 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 55.84%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 16.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cracovia Krakow(47.2%), Draw(29.1%), Pogon Szczecin(23.7%)

Cracovia Krakow VS Pogon Szczecin, host win easily

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.