You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Trapani, pick home team

ITA D2Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Trapani, pick home team

Submit by tipster Anastasia
Posted Mon, 29 Jun 2020 09:19:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Trapani 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 7 wins, 9 draws, 14 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cosenza Calcio 1914 got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Trapani got 6 wins, 11 draws, 13 losses and placed the 19 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Trapani got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cosenza Calcio 1914 1.05-0.5-0.81. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 23.33%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 53.33%; Home odds win rate: 53.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 187 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 61 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 32.62%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Over odds win rate: 40.11%; Draw odds win rate: 4.81%; Under odds win rate: 55.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.02-3.11-3.26.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cosenza Calcio 1914(41.6%), Draw(30.8%), Trapani(27.7%)

Cosenza Calcio 1914 VS Trapani, pick home team

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.