For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth), away win game

Bra YLCoritiba PR (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth), away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:14:32 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR (Youth) got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (Youth) got 12 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (Youth) got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coritiba PR (Youth) 0.91--0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 70.00%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5/3-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 11 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 9.09%; Away win rate: 45.45%; Over odds win rate: 54.55%; Draw odds win rate: 9.09%; Under odds win rate: 36.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coritiba PR (Youth)(24.2%), Draw(25.0%), Corinthians Paulista (Youth)(50.8%)

 

Coritiba PR (Youth) VS Corinthians Paulista (Youth), away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.