You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Guarani CA, host to win

CON CLACorinthians Paulista (SP) VS Guarani CA, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:41:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Guarani CA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 2 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 9 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Guarani CA got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Guarani CA got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Corinthians Paulista (SP) 0.86-1/1.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 295 matches, the home team got 167 wins, 53 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 56.61%; Draw win rate: 17.97%; Away win rate: 25.42%; Home odds win rate: 44.75%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4508 matches, the home team got 1989 wins, 1184 draws and 1335 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 26.26%; Away win rate: 29.61%; Over odds win rate: 44.14%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 49.91%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.34-4.40-6.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 84 games, the home team got 58 wins, 13 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 69.05%; Draw win rate: 15.48%; Away win rate: 15.48%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Corinthians Paulista (SP)(70.3%), Draw(19.4%), Guarani CA(10.3%)

 

Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS Guarani CA, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.