You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS New York City Football Club, home win

INT CFCorinthians Paulista (SP) VS New York City Football Club, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:14:15 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS New York City Football Club 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 6 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Corinthians Paulista (SP) got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, New York City Football Club got 18 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, New York City Football Club got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Corinthians Paulista (SP) 0.92-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2044 matches, the home team got 797 wins, 606 draws and 641 losses. Home win rate: 38.99%; Draw win rate: 29.65%; Away win rate: 31.36%; Home odds win rate: 41.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2988 matches, the home team got 1368 wins, 712 draws and 908 losses. Home win rate: 45.78%; Draw win rate: 23.83%; Away win rate: 30.39%; Over odds win rate: 45.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.76%; Under odds win rate: 48.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.25-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Corinthians Paulista (SP)(42.5%), Draw(26.9%), New York City Football Club(30.5%)

 

Corinthians Paulista (SP) VS New York City Football Club, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.