For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Clermont VS Le Havre, home win is expected

FRA LCClermont VS Le Havre, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:21:32 GMT        

Match Time:

French League Cup -- Clermont VS Le Havre 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Clermont got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Clermont got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Le Havre got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Le Havre got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Clermont 0.82-0/0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 968 matches, the home team got 346 wins, 280 draws and 342 losses. Home win rate: 35.74%; Draw win rate: 28.93%; Away win rate: 35.33%; Home odds win rate: 41.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 441 matches, the home team got 178 wins, 132 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 40.36%; Draw win rate: 29.93%; Away win rate: 29.71%; Over odds win rate: 41.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.90%; Under odds win rate: 52.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.16-3.15-2.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 19 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 52.78%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 19.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Clermont(45.0%), Draw(29.2%), Le Havre(25.8%)

 

Clermont VS Le Havre, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.