You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chievo VS Pescara,go for guests

ITA D2Chievo VS Pescara,go for guests

Submit by tipster NG
Posted Fri, 31 Jul 2020 10:21:44 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Italian Serie B -- Chievo VS Pescara 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 37 rounds, Chievo got 13 wins, 14 draws, 10 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Chievo got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 37 rounds, Pescara got 12 wins, 9 draws, 16 losses and placed the 16 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Pescara got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chievo 1.12-0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 27.78%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 62 matches, the home team got 31 wins, 14 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Over odds win rate: 54.84%; Draw odds win rate: 1.61%; Under odds win rate: 43.55%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.08-3.06-3.11. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chievo(38.0%), Draw(36.3%), Pescara(25.7%)

 

Chievo VS Pescara,go for guests

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.