You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chertanovo Moscow VS Baltika Kaliningrad, a tough game

RUS D1Chertanovo Moscow VS Baltika Kaliningrad, a tough game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2019 09:08:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Russian National Football League -- Chertanovo Moscow VS Baltika Kaliningrad 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Chertanovo Moscow got 11 wins, 9 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Chertanovo Moscow got 9 wins, 9 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Baltika Kaliningrad got 10 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 6 of the Russian National Football League. In the last 20 games, Baltika Kaliningrad got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chertanovo Moscow 0.79-0/0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1473 matches, the home team got 666 wins, 410 draws and 397 losses. Home win rate: 45.21%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 26.95%; Home odds win rate: 45.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1911 matches, the home team got 816 wins, 557 draws and 538 losses. Home win rate: 42.70%; Draw win rate: 29.15%; Away win rate: 28.15%; Over odds win rate: 43.80%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.14-3.20-2.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 26 wins, 13 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 55.32%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 17.02%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chertanovo Moscow(40.3%), Draw(29.7%), Baltika Kaliningrad(30.1%)

 

Chertanovo Moscow VS Baltika Kaliningrad, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.