You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chemnitzer VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, sure home win

GER D3Chemnitzer VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, sure home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 03 Jun 2020 10:26:17 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Chemnitzer VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Chemnitzer got 9 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 13 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Chemnitzer got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach got 5 wins, 6 draws, 17 losses and placed the 19 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chemnitzer 0.98-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 378 matches, the home team got 178 wins, 91 draws and 109 losses. Home win rate: 47.09%; Draw win rate: 24.07%; Away win rate: 28.84%; Home odds win rate: 56.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1441 matches, the home team got 632 wins, 341 draws and 468 losses. Home win rate: 43.86%; Draw win rate: 23.66%; Away win rate: 32.48%; Over odds win rate: 46.63%; Draw odds win rate: 5.48%; Under odds win rate: 47.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.55-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 13 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 52.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 28.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chemnitzer(56.6%), Draw(24.5%), SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach(18.9%)

 

Chemnitzer VS SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.