You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chamois Niortais VS Ajaccio, guests may win

FRA D2Chamois Niortais VS Ajaccio, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:05:57 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chamois Niortais VS Ajaccio 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Chamois Niortais got 4 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chamois Niortais got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Ajaccio got 8 wins, 6 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Ajaccio got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chamois Niortais 0.78-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 356 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 105 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 40.73%; Draw win rate: 29.49%; Away win rate: 29.78%; Home odds win rate: 45.22%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 53 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 16 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 41.51%; Draw win rate: 30.19%; Away win rate: 28.30%; Over odds win rate: 39.62%; Draw odds win rate: 13.21%; Under odds win rate: 47.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.91-2.93-2.48. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chamois Niortais(28.6%), Draw(32.7%), Ajaccio(38.8%)

 

Chamois Niortais VS Ajaccio, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.