For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chamois Niortais VS Chateauroux, an interesting meeting

FRA LCChamois Niortais VS Chateauroux, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:21:32 GMT        

Match Time:

French League Cup -- Chamois Niortais VS Chateauroux 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Chamois Niortais got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chamois Niortais got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Chateauroux got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 19 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chateauroux got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chamois Niortais 0.88-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 466 matches, the home team got 179 wins, 154 draws and 133 losses. Home win rate: 38.41%; Draw win rate: 33.05%; Away win rate: 28.54%; Home odds win rate: 38.41%; Draw odds win rate: 33.05%; Away odds win rate: 28.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2233 matches, the home team got 955 wins, 687 draws and 591 losses. Home win rate: 42.77%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 26.47%; Over odds win rate: 42.36%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 49.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-2.97-2.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 5 wins, 11 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 20.83%; Draw win rate: 45.83%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chamois Niortais(39.0%), Draw(30.5%), Chateauroux(30.5%)

 

Chamois Niortais VS Chateauroux, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.