You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chambly FC VS Clermont, an interesting meeting

FRA D2Chambly FC VS Clermont, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 17:48:22 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chambly FC VS Clermont 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Chambly FC got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chambly FC got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Clermont got 5 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Clermont got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chambly FC 0.78-0/-0.5-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 399 matches, the home team got 151 wins, 101 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 37.84%; Draw win rate: 25.31%; Away win rate: 36.84%; Home odds win rate: 46.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 390 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 120 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 39.49%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 29.74%; Over odds win rate: 41.03%; Draw odds win rate: 8.46%; Under odds win rate: 50.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.91-2.93-2.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chambly FC(27.9%), Draw(32.3%), Clermont(39.9%)

 

Chambly FC VS Clermont, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.