You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caykur Rizespor VS Denizlispor, an interesting meeting

TUR D1Caykur Rizespor VS Denizlispor, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:01:36 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkish Super Liga -- Caykur Rizespor VS Denizlispor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Caykur Rizespor got 8 wins, 4 draws, 16 losses and placed the 15 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Caykur Rizespor got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Denizlispor got 8 wins, 7 draws, 13 losses and placed the 13 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Denizlispor got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caykur Rizespor 0.87-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 430 matches, the home team got 183 wins, 116 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 42.56%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 30.47%; Home odds win rate: 45.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 334 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 88 draws and 87 losses. Home win rate: 47.60%; Draw win rate: 26.35%; Away win rate: 26.05%; Over odds win rate: 46.11%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 47.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 8 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caykur Rizespor(46.0%), Draw(28.0%), Denizlispor(26.0%)

 

Caykur Rizespor VS Denizlispor, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.