You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Catanzaro VS Bari, a close game

ITA C1Catanzaro VS Bari, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:39:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Catanzaro VS Bari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Catanzaro got 12 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Catanzaro got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Bari got 16 wins, 11 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Bari got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Catanzaro 1.00-0/-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2317 matches, the home team got 803 wins, 671 draws and 843 losses. Home win rate: 34.66%; Draw win rate: 28.96%; Away win rate: 36.38%; Home odds win rate: 43.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 645 matches, the home team got 265 wins, 213 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 41.09%; Draw win rate: 33.02%; Away win rate: 25.89%; Over odds win rate: 42.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.98%; Under odds win rate: 50.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.99-3.20-2.11. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 6 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Catanzaro(27.3%), Draw(29.2%), Bari(43.6%)

 

Catanzaro VS Bari, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]katthleenaa has beautiful body that you will fall in love with her Yeal Cohen is a sexy woman who charm you with her hottest body
    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.