For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Caen VS Nancy, consistency is key

FRA LCCaen VS Nancy, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:21:32 GMT        

Match Time:

French League Cup -- Caen VS Nancy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Caen got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Caen got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Nancy got 0 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 14 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Caen 0.78-0/0.5-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 674 matches, the home team got 267 wins, 189 draws and 218 losses. Home win rate: 39.61%; Draw win rate: 28.04%; Away win rate: 32.34%; Home odds win rate: 42.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 678 matches, the home team got 275 wins, 224 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 40.56%; Draw win rate: 33.04%; Away win rate: 26.40%; Over odds win rate: 42.92%; Draw odds win rate: 6.19%; Under odds win rate: 50.88%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.15-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 23 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 56.10%; Draw win rate: 17.07%; Away win rate: 26.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Caen(40.1%), Draw(30.7%), Nancy(29.2%)

 

Caen VS Nancy, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.