For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CS Voluntari VS Chindia Targoviste, an open match

ROM D1CS Voluntari VS Chindia Targoviste, an open match

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:24:54 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- CS Voluntari VS Chindia Targoviste 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, CS Voluntari got 1 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 14 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CS Voluntari got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Chindia Targoviste got 3 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Chindia Targoviste got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CS Voluntari 0.82-0-1.06. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 110 matches, the home team got 33 wins, 38 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 34.55%; Away win rate: 35.45%; Home odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 34.55%; Away odds win rate: 35.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.81-2/2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 48 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 16 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 39.58%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 27.08%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 52.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.36-3.10-2.68. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 115 games, the home team got 57 wins, 25 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 49.57%; Draw win rate: 21.74%; Away win rate: 28.70%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CS Voluntari(36.8%), Draw(29.4%), Chindia Targoviste(33.9%)

 

CS Voluntari VS Chindia Targoviste, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.