You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
CRB AL VS ASA AL, tend to the host

INT CFCRB AL VS ASA AL, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:03:02 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- CRB AL VS ASA AL 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, CRB AL got 15 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 7 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, CRB AL got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, ASA AL got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 54.5%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is CRB AL 1.13-1-0.72. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 17 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 42.19%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Home odds win rate: 32.81%; Draw odds win rate: 23.44%; Away odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 492 matches, the home team got 192 wins, 148 draws and 152 losses. Home win rate: 39.02%; Draw win rate: 30.08%; Away win rate: 30.89%; Over odds win rate: 40.85%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 52.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.50-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 26 wins, 13 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 54.17%; Draw win rate: 27.08%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: CRB AL(58.1%), Draw(25.3%), ASA AL(16.6%)

 

CRB AL VS ASA AL, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.