You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Burton Albion VS Oxford United, a close game

ENG L1Burton Albion VS Oxford United, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:14:56 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Burton Albion VS Oxford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Burton Albion got 11 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Burton Albion got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Oxford United got 12 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Burton Albion 1.07-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2354 matches, the home team got 871 wins, 756 draws and 727 losses. Home win rate: 37.00%; Draw win rate: 32.12%; Away win rate: 30.88%; Home odds win rate: 38.95%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.05%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2231 matches, the home team got 985 wins, 616 draws and 630 losses. Home win rate: 44.15%; Draw win rate: 27.61%; Away win rate: 28.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.50%; Under odds win rate: 48.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.15-2.87. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 21 wins, 18 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 33.96%; Away win rate: 26.42%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Burton Albion(37.3%), Draw(29.4%), Oxford United(33.2%)

 

Burton Albion VS Oxford United, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.