You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bulgaria VS Paraguay, a tough game

INT FRLBulgaria VS Paraguay, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:54:35 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Bulgaria VS Paraguay 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Bulgaria got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2.In the last 20 games, Paraguay got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bulgaria 0.96-0/-0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1337 matches, the home team got 485 wins, 400 draws and 452 losses. Home win rate: 36.28%; Draw win rate: 29.92%; Away win rate: 33.81%; Home odds win rate: 40.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1986 matches, the home team got 887 wins, 485 draws and 614 losses. Home win rate: 44.66%; Draw win rate: 24.42%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Over odds win rate: 45.67%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 47.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.20-2.22. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 90 games, the home team got 30 wins, 22 draws and 38 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 24.44%; Away win rate: 42.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bulgaria(28.2%), Draw(28.4%), Paraguay(43.4%)

 

Bulgaria VS Paraguay, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.