You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bourg Peronnas VS Troyes, a tense game

FRACBourg Peronnas VS Troyes, a tense game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:56:45 GMT        

Match Time:

French Cup -- Bourg Peronnas VS Troyes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Bourg Peronnas got 5 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 3. In the last 20 games, Bourg Peronnas got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Troyes got 8 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Troyes got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bourg Peronnas 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2123 matches, the home team got 830 wins, 556 draws and 737 losses. Home win rate: 39.10%; Draw win rate: 26.19%; Away win rate: 34.72%; Home odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 85 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 27 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 43.53%; Draw win rate: 31.76%; Away win rate: 24.71%; Over odds win rate: 45.88%; Draw odds win rate: 7.06%; Under odds win rate: 47.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.89-3.15-2.18. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 35.29%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 41.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bourg Peronnas(31.6%), Draw(28.8%), Troyes(39.6%)

 

Bourg Peronnas VS Troyes, a tense game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.