You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botosani VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hard to predict

ROM D1Botosani VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:48:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Botosani VS FC Viitorul Constanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Botosani got 5 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 5 wins, 10 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 9 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 0 wins, 5 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botosani 0.98-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 468 matches, the home team got 155 wins, 146 draws and 167 losses. Home win rate: 33.12%; Draw win rate: 31.20%; Away win rate: 35.68%; Home odds win rate: 33.12%; Draw odds win rate: 31.20%; Away odds win rate: 35.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1450 matches, the home team got 634 wins, 402 draws and 414 losses. Home win rate: 43.72%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.76%; Draw odds win rate: 5.79%; Under odds win rate: 49.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.03-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botosani(33.5%), Draw(29.0%), FC Viitorul Constanta(37.6%)

 

Botosani VS FC Viitorul Constanta, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.