For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botev Vratsa VS Beroe Stara Zagora, a close game

BUL D1Botev Vratsa VS Beroe Stara Zagora, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:10:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Bulgaria Premier League -- Botev Vratsa VS Beroe Stara Zagora 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Botev Vratsa got 9 wins, 4 draws, 13 losses and placed the 10 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Botev Vratsa got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.6%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Beroe Stara Zagora got 12 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 5 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Beroe Stara Zagora got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botev Vratsa 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2290 matches, the home team got 784 wins, 643 draws and 863 losses. Home win rate: 34.24%; Draw win rate: 28.08%; Away win rate: 37.69%; Home odds win rate: 40.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5754 matches, the home team got 2403 wins, 1718 draws and 1633 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 29.86%; Away win rate: 28.38%; Over odds win rate: 42.91%; Draw odds win rate: 7.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.63-3.10-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 11 wins, 13 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 28.95%; Draw win rate: 34.21%; Away win rate: 36.84%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botev Vratsa(31.4%), Draw(29.7%), Beroe Stara Zagora(38.9%)

 

Botev Vratsa VS Beroe Stara Zagora, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.