You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Boston United VS Gateshead, a close game

ENG CNBoston United VS Gateshead, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:39:40 GMT        

Match Time:

England Conference North Division -- Boston United VS Gateshead 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Boston United got 11 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Boston United got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Gateshead got 9 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 12 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Gateshead got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Boston United 1.09-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1799 matches, the home team got 677 wins, 543 draws and 579 losses. Home win rate: 37.63%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 32.18%; Home odds win rate: 37.97%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.03%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4843 matches, the home team got 2160 wins, 1253 draws and 1430 losses. Home win rate: 44.60%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 29.53%; Over odds win rate: 44.02%; Draw odds win rate: 6.32%; Under odds win rate: 49.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.10-2.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 18 wins, 17 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 32.69%; Away win rate: 32.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Boston United(39.3%), Draw(28.0%), Gateshead(32.8%)

 

Boston United VS Gateshead, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.