You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Blansko VS Znojmo, hosts will take points

INT CFBlansko VS Znojmo, hosts will take points

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 29 May 2020 09:11:19 GMT        

 

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Blansko VS Znojmo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Blansko got 11 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic Ceska Fotbalova Liga. In the last 20 games, Blansko got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 58.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Znojmo got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Czech Republic Cup. In the last 2 games, Znojmo got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blansko 0.80-1.5/2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 56 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 69.64%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 17.86%; Home odds win rate: 53.57%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.43%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-3.5/4-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 154 matches, the home team got 83 wins, 21 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 53.90%; Draw win rate: 13.64%; Away win rate: 32.47%; Over odds win rate: 47.40%; Draw odds win rate: 3.25%; Under odds win rate: 49.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.23-5.60-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blansko(71.1%), Draw(17.1%), Znojmo(11.8%)


 

 

Blansko VS Znojmo, hosts will take points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart
    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.