You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Blackpool VS Reading, an exciting game

ENG FACBlackpool VS Reading, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:54:36 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Blackpool VS Reading 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Blackpool got 8 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Blackpool got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Reading got 10 wins, 6 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Reading got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blackpool 0.99-0-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 225 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 78 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 35.56%; Draw win rate: 34.67%; Away win rate: 29.78%; Home odds win rate: 35.56%; Draw odds win rate: 34.67%; Away odds win rate: 29.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5255 matches, the home team got 2222 wins, 1439 draws and 1594 losses. Home win rate: 42.28%; Draw win rate: 27.38%; Away win rate: 30.33%; Over odds win rate: 44.07%; Draw odds win rate: 6.72%; Under odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-2.95-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blackpool(35.4%), Draw(28.4%), Reading(36.2%)

 

Blackpool VS Reading, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.