You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Benfica VS Rio Ave, home win game

POR CNBenfica VS Rio Ave, home win game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:08:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Benfica VS Rio Ave 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Benfica got 15 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Benfica got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Rio Ave got 6 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Rio Ave got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 15.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Benfica 1.02-1.5/2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 96 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 20 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 68.75%; Draw win rate: 20.83%; Away win rate: 10.42%; Home odds win rate: 53.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-3/3.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 138 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 28 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 57.97%; Draw win rate: 20.29%; Away win rate: 21.74%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.80%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.28-5.40-9.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Benfica(73.5%), Draw(16.5%), Rio Ave(10.1%)

 

Benfica VS Rio Ave, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.