You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Basel VS FC Sion, host will win

SUI SlBasel VS FC Sion, host will win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:02:13 GMT        

Match Time:

Swiss Super League -- Basel VS FC Sion 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Basel got 13 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Basel got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, FC Sion got 6 wins, 6 draws, 13 losses and placed the 8 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, FC Sion got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Basel 0.92-1/1.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 431 matches, the home team got 283 wins, 68 draws and 80 losses. Home win rate: 65.66%; Draw win rate: 15.78%; Away win rate: 18.56%; Home odds win rate: 47.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 390 matches, the home team got 208 wins, 74 draws and 108 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 18.97%; Away win rate: 27.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.38%; Draw odds win rate: 6.15%; Under odds win rate: 48.46%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.42-4.60-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Basel(65.8%), Draw(19.9%), FC Sion(14.3%)

 

Basel VS FC Sion, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Sexy picture of Keeley Hazell arouse your sexual impulse [Pic]A chinese sexy model ZhangYueGOD
    [Pic]Rachel Nichols hot pictures arous your heart [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.group All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.