You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Barnet VS Farsley Celtic, Barnet to win

ENG FATBarnet VS Farsley Celtic, Barnet to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:29:40 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Vase -- Barnet VS Farsley Celtic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Barnet got 10 wins, 10 draws, 8 losses and placed the 11 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Barnet got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Farsley Celtic got 11 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 8 of the England Conference North Division. In the last 20 games, Farsley Celtic got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Barnet 1.02-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 391 matches, the home team got 206 wins, 99 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 52.69%; Draw win rate: 25.32%; Away win rate: 21.99%; Home odds win rate: 36.06%; Draw odds win rate: 23.53%; Away odds win rate: 40.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3539 matches, the home team got 1586 wins, 810 draws and 1143 losses. Home win rate: 44.81%; Draw win rate: 22.89%; Away win rate: 32.30%; Over odds win rate: 46.06%; Draw odds win rate: 6.02%; Under odds win rate: 47.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.95-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 25 wins, 14 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 52.08%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Barnet(58.4%), Draw(22.9%), Farsley Celtic(18.7%)

 

Barnet VS Farsley Celtic, Barnet to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.