You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Bala Town VS Airbus UK Broughton, easy home win

WAL PRBala Town VS Airbus UK Broughton, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:37:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Welsh Premier League -- Bala Town VS Airbus UK Broughton 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Bala Town got 8 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Welsh Premier League. In the last 20 games, Bala Town got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 57.1%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Airbus UK Broughton got 3 wins, 1 draws, 10 losses and placed the 10 of the Welsh Premier League. In the last 20 games, Airbus UK Broughton got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 28.6%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bala Town 0.89-2-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 148 matches, the home team got 112 wins, 18 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 75.68%; Draw win rate: 12.16%; Away win rate: 12.16%; Home odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 13.51%; Away odds win rate: 43.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1319 matches, the home team got 658 wins, 179 draws and 482 losses. Home win rate: 49.89%; Draw win rate: 13.57%; Away win rate: 36.54%; Over odds win rate: 50.19%; Draw odds win rate: 4.25%; Under odds win rate: 45.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.18-5.80-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 20 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 76.92%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 11.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bala Town(77.3%), Draw(14.3%), Airbus UK Broughton(8.4%)

 

Bala Town VS Airbus UK Broughton, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.