For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shrewsbury Town VS Southend United, home win game

ENG L1Shrewsbury Town VS Southend United, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:23:30 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Shrewsbury Town VS Southend United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Shrewsbury Town got 2 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Shrewsbury Town got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Southend United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Southend United got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shrewsbury Town 1.09-1-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 155 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 21 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 67.10%; Draw win rate: 13.55%; Away win rate: 19.35%; Home odds win rate: 41.29%; Draw odds win rate: 30.32%; Away odds win rate: 28.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5170 matches, the home team got 2185 wins, 1415 draws and 1570 losses. Home win rate: 42.26%; Draw win rate: 27.37%; Away win rate: 30.37%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.60-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 32 wins, 12 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 60.38%; Draw win rate: 22.64%; Away win rate: 16.98%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shrewsbury Town(55.3%), Draw(26.0%), Southend United(18.7%)

 

Shrewsbury Town VS Southend United, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.