For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Milton Keynes Dons VS Ipswich Town, an exciting clash

ENG L1Milton Keynes Dons VS Ipswich Town, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:23:30 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Milton Keynes Dons VS Ipswich Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Milton Keynes Dons got 4 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 10 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Milton Keynes Dons got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Ipswich Town got 4 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Ipswich Town got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Milton Keynes Dons 1.05-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 977 matches, the home team got 300 wins, 297 draws and 380 losses. Home win rate: 30.71%; Draw win rate: 30.40%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Home odds win rate: 30.71%; Draw odds win rate: 30.40%; Away odds win rate: 38.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4477 matches, the home team got 2033 wins, 1098 draws and 1346 losses. Home win rate: 45.41%; Draw win rate: 24.53%; Away win rate: 30.06%; Over odds win rate: 45.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.34%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.78-3.10-2.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 26.47%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 55.88%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Milton Keynes Dons(32.4%), Draw(28.2%), Ipswich Town(39.4%)

 

Milton Keynes Dons VS Ipswich Town, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.