For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Aguilas Doradas, home win

COL D1Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Aguilas Doradas, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2019 09:50:14 GMT        

Match Time:

Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Aguilas Doradas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 3 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Dep.Independiente Medellin got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Aguilas Doradas got 1 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura. In the last 20 games, Aguilas Doradas got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dep.Independiente Medellin 0.99-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 970 matches, the home team got 590 wins, 210 draws and 170 losses. Home win rate: 60.82%; Draw win rate: 21.65%; Away win rate: 17.53%; Home odds win rate: 36.08%; Draw odds win rate: 26.08%; Away odds win rate: 37.84%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2/2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 126 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 35 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 37.30%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 34.92%; Over odds win rate: 40.48%; Draw odds win rate: 7.14%; Under odds win rate: 52.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-3.75-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 80 games, the home team got 57 wins, 17 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 71.25%; Draw win rate: 21.25%; Away win rate: 7.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dep.Independiente Medellin(60.4%), Draw(24.8%), Aguilas Doradas(14.8%)

 

Dep.Independiente Medellin VS Aguilas Doradas, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.